[for "Fraud Fighter", UV Counterfeit Detection devices see below.]
Eye-D Cam DEVICES
NON-SWITCHING ID-CAMERA A100-3
SWITCHING ID-CAMERA A200-3
ENCLOSED VISITOR CAMERA & ID-CAMERA A200-3-2
MOUNTING BRACKET FOR A100 & A200
ID/VISITOR, RECORDER SYSTEM A200-DVR
Fraud Fighter Counterfeit Detection Equipment
ID RECORDER PACKAGE/SYSTEMS
RELATED CCTV DEVICES
COLOR BULLET CAMERA
COLOR DOME CAMERA
DIGITAL VIDEO RECORDERS (DVR)
SERVICE AFTER WARRANTY
Attendant side Customer side
[Click picture for specifications.]
Store ID Recorder, A200-DVR..
This Digital Event Recorder is built to take high resolution CCTV pictures of both the customer (visitor) and their ID card (driver's license.) It has two internal high resolution color cameras and a high resolution CCTV event recorder. One of the cameras is an identification card camera and the other is an ultra high resolution CCTV camera for customer pictures. Customers purchase this camera system to aid with check cashing and merchandise return to reduce the fraud risk.
ID Picture Visitor (Customer) Picture
The system will capture and store images of the visitor (customer) and their ID card for future retrieval and evidence. Pictures are stored on removable Mini SD cards.
One side of the A200-DVR will face the Attendant. The Attendant will insert the customer's ID card and remove the card as instructed.
The store manager will insert and remove the Mini SD memory card for computer storage and viewing, as per instructions.
The other side of the unit will face the customer and acquired high resolution color pictures of the customer through a clear plastic viewing slot.
- Records 640 x 480 line color pictures onto a Mini SD card.
- High resolution color pictures are captured of the customer and of the ID card (Driver's license.)
- Programmable recording speed from 10 FPS to 1 picture every 5 minutes.
- At high resolution, 1 FPS, ten seconds of recording (10 pictures of customer and ID card), and 50 events per day the card will hold almost three months of pictures.
- PC based playback software is included.
- Event recording is triggered by inserting an ID card into the card slot.
- Post event recording is programmable. This allows you to determine how many pictures of the ID card and the customer you want to record.
- Recorded pictures can be archived onto a PC computer running Windows XP or Vista.
- A remote control (Clicker) is supplied to allow the manager to easily arm and disarm the recorder.
- The recorder can be programmed to "beep" when the system is disarmed or the card slot is empty.
- Cellular communications is available for picture transmission.
- The unit can be connected to a LAN or internet for remote control and picture transmission.
- The remote control or a panic button can be used for "snapshot activation".
- For Specifications click on A200-DVR Specs.
- A200-DVR includes: 1- A200-DVR, Security mounting screws, 1- 4 GB Mini SD card and SD adapter, 1- Matching USB card reader, 1- Wireless remote for arming & disarming (security code protected), Initial factory programming, Setup instructions.
- 4 GB Mini SD Card, includes SD adapter.
- Matching USB card reader, compatible with computer USB ports. PC computer